1987 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet (G50 transmission)
• Hagerty condition 2.5 to 3 car with great looks and performance. A great driver and local show car that's loads
of fun to drive and gets all the looks.
• This is not going to be a collector or concours car. It's a "true miles unknown" car with blemishes and will
eventually need a top end rebuild (smoking on deceleration).
• 123K miles ("true miles unknown") due to odometer gear replacement by previous owner. AutoCheck confirms
mileage was not set correctly after odometer gear replacement but I have a clean and clear Virginia title.
• Marine Blue with completely refurbished new gray leather interior including newly recovered seats, door panels,
new carpet throughout, new sound system with remote. No cracks in dash and all controls work perfectly. Has manual
override button to activate power top without turning car off (handy if you get caught out in a storm and have to
get the top up in a hurry without having to turn the car off).
• Excellent top-- custom programming of key fobs to raise and lower power top
• Matching navy blue Tonneau cover and front bra also included
• Recently refinished factory Fuchs (16x6 front and 16x7 rear)
• H5s and Euro tail lenses
• B&B exhaust and cat-bypass pipe fitted; original muffler and brand new cat also available
• Carrera tail in black currently fitted; Turbo tail in Marine Blue available; original grill also included if
the new owner prefers no tail
• Everything works as it should other than AC which needs to be recharged.
• Even the shift light works properly!
• All services up to date including fresh oil (Valvoline VR1 20w50 -- with the extra ZDDP) and filter change;
recent K&N air filter fitted
• New rear sway bar mounts and bushings recently fitted
• New shifter bushings (not yet installed)
• 2 new front tires and professional 4-wheel alignment just completed
• Shows well, but some blemishes, dings and scratches can be found on front bumper, lower valence, rear bumper,
and passenger rear quarter panel.
• Occasional smoke condition on deceleration but drives and handles excellent!
• Has had front pan replaced due to an overcharged (leaky) battery
• Comes with original toolkit, jack, owner's manuals, some recent records, original spare, 2 programmed key fobs
with remote top functions
• Overall a great driver that looks the part and has lots of upside potential as the G50s are getting harder to
Previously asking $32, 600 - Reduced to $26, 950 obo - Hagerty-based realistic pricing. Rebuild the heads for $5k to
fix the valve seals and sit on it for a year and it's likely to be a $45K+ car.
Please inquire for a link to my Google Drive with some additional images including more under body shots.
I have had inquiries on the "TMU" title. To clarify, all this means is that because a previous owner replaced the
odometer gear and the miles were set incorrectly they checked the box on the title which indicated the true mileage
was unknown. The AutoCheck report available above confirms this and hence, the low AutoCheck score. There is no
problem with the title.